COMMERCIAL VEHICLES – AIR CON SERVICE & REPAIR
With such a wealth of experience in servicing and repairing Commercial Vehicles, Alpinair understand how to install, convert the interior or exterior of your vehicle, van, car or lorry. Vans can have both cold or hot storage or even have both. We know how to solve such a request. Call us or drop by here for more information.
A STANDARD SERVICE ON COMMERCIAL VEHICLES INCLUDES:
- The Vehicle is connected to the diagnostic equipment.
- Duct temperature and gauge pressures are checked against ambient temperature.
- The refrigerant is recovered and weighed.
- Receiver drier is replaced which, we strongly recommend should be changed every two years.
- The system is evacuated, dehydrated and recharged with correct amount of refrigerant and oil.
- Leak test is carried out.
- The system control functions including clutch actuation, flap operation and thermostats are checked to OEM specifications.
- The drive belt tension, mounting bolts, condenser condition, drain hose, pollen filter and other relevant components are checked.